I have made a new discovery about myself... when I have stress mixed with an abunance of nerves...I break out in hives. Yes, hives. I have them on my chest, neck, and face... awesome.
Which leads me to a new discovery.... I am allergic to being nervous! Yes.. that is it. Well, that or interviews? One of the two.
I have 45 minutes unil I leave my wonderful comfort zone of a home and put myself out there for the world to critique... ok, not the world... but how about a panel of 4 principals and a teacher or two? WOW. I have had interviews before... just not of this level of importance or nature maybe? I don't know! I think this might be helping me a little bit... talking to myself through a blog. That's not crazy... right?
Jake is right.. I should channel this nervous-ness into excited-ness because a lot of people do not get interviews. :) So, I guess that is the next step- be happy! I really am happy... I truly am... but HOLY CRAPOLA! My first real interview!
I know all that I can to be as prepared as I am for this, and from here on out it is up to me to be myself, smile, and start being excited because either way this cookie may crumble, I will be happy. :)
So?!?! I can't wait to hear how it went!!!! fingers and toes are crossed!
ReplyDelete