Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just can't get enough...

A few of my newly acquired obsessions (not in any specific order)...

Sometimes simple things can make people happy :)

2 comments:

  1. It is good to have simple pleasures. I love weeds. It is my simple [guilty-sinful] pleasure. Have you watched the whole series?

    I didn't get a chance to comment on your last post. I really think you need to confront the coach. Point out what is happening and ask for some support for your girls. They deserve it and in the long run it will only benefit the v. coach anyway. Don't those girls end up with her? It is an investment for her... good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Nancy Botwin! Shane.. not so much- he is weird... but yes, I have finished the seriess! I have only seen the first episode of season 6 online, and we do not have Showtime! Have you been keeping up on it?

    Thank you for the advice :) I really need to take it.. and you are right- she will have them in 1.5 years.. and I could not agree with you more that they deserve it. I just need to build up some courage first.. things are kind of weird already and she has done some fishy things... :-/... ah! Thank you for the luck, I will need it!

    ReplyDelete